I believe every person and organization has the capacity to transform their current situation and bottom line with the correct tools and mentoring.
I am Lisa Marie Gallegos with over 20 years of experience working in the public, government and private sectors: training, mentoring and coaching individuals and large groups bring clarity and apply practical steps that ignite and maintain the fire within to maximize full potential.
- USC Professional Development Coordinator
- USC Leader as Coach Training
- Certified Practice Based Coach
- Certified CLASS Observer
- USC Staff Assembly Member
- USC Disabilities / Mental Health Coordinator
- Department of Army Overseas/Social Services Division
- Certificate of Excellence presented by Army Lt. Colonel Pigeon
In recognition of services provided to Military Dependents and Families Overseas